Five promises to ME.
Holy cow. Where did 2018 go? Better yet, where is 2019 going?
2018 was a fantastic year. I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful support this boutique has received. I cannot wait t see what’s in store for 2019. Which is why I’m comin’ at ya! To talk about resolutions, and goals. (I might be two weeks late, but hey-who’s really keeping tabs anyway?)
When I sat down to write my goals out for 2019 they all came had one common factor. Growth. To grow as a mother, a wife, a business owner, and so much more. That’s the point of a resolution, right? To better yourself through growth. So below I am writing out my “resolutions.”
- Less work, more play. I often find myself so consumed with working. Constantly researching trends, or searching for inspiration that I lose myself online. So, my goal this year is to lessen my screen time, and use my time more effectively. It’s easy to “get lost” in the online world, and frankly, its exhausting!
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. You know, I make this a goal every year, and I always stray away from it because, life. I have heard this little bit of advice from my mama for many years, and it’s time to start taking it to heart.
- Take care of ME. I know, cliché-but, it’s the truth. A few months back, I started a fitness program that I am in love with. I plan to continue that throughout the year! (I have now baby biceps, and I’m proud of them! 😉) Health is so important, and we take it for granted big time. Not even on a nutritional level, but yearly doctor visits, dental, vision, all of it. Take care of yourself girlfriend! (My fitness program- https://www.jensgetfit.com/ )
- Live a clutter-free/organized life. Every couple of months, I am great at de-cluttering my home. I’ll go room to room and take away the things we no longer need. (Perks of living in a tiny house I guess!) However, after the declutter stage, I have that downtime, where it’s a disorganized mess. Which drives me batty! This is MY year to remain organized the whole year. (I hope 😊)
- Lastly, but most importantly- Be there. Be there for anyone who needs me. My husband, my son, my family, my friends-and anyone in between. When I mean be there, I mean not thinking about other things, or playing on your phone, just be there in the moment, and enjoy it.
These are just a few personal goals I have for myself. What are some of yours? I’d love to hear them below. * I’ll spare you the boutique goals, because there probably isn’t enough wine to get through them all in an evening. I know this year will fly by just as others have. They go faster each year, I’m sure of it. So, cheers to 2019. May your year be great!